Monday, December 27, 2010

Day 2 at camp

Fun and educational

I was happy that I could listen to my music before sleep.. Because a smartass like me^ found the hidden power outlet to recharge. :D

I have learned that:
- it is being a good person if u brought 3-2 pins converter to the camp. Although 3 pins gadgets are usual thing here, there will be times to safe the life of 2-pins-gadgets. Be a hero!

- there's no harm bringing few threads and needle set also.

And I'm happy that I didn't being my shampoo. My shower gel works well for my hair. That's why my bag is less bulky.

When I was drying my hair with music plugged, someone suddenly opened the window behind me. Shocking! 'cause our dorm is latched.. That lady asked me to let her come in and told that dormitory shouldn't be locked from inside. Then she check anyone feeling unwell, take suspected ones temperature, etc. and went on.

Well. I'll write less as I don't wanna drain my battery unnecessarily. I can recharge, but it is not polite if only one person is using the one and only power outlet again and again..

No comments: