Wednesday, December 29, 2010

came back from camp

I was so happy to home until I forgot to write last night.
Actually, I fell asleep out of tiredness and waist injury. I hope it will go away in few days. Although it was minor, I will hate the seat belt head for life!!!

I got secret letters, especially from girls, and the one I lost is the one with an email address.. blame on me -_-!! who started the idea of writing on small pieces of papers, anyway?

They fed us Milo every morning made me sick of Milo already. and got a Milo cup for ELVES group's performance. Thanks to everyone, including minitoons for making things so cute!

For the last day, after the last lunch, it ended up our group had to clean the toilets, which were already clean :) so we just sprayed water on the floor, threw out a forgotten shampoo and that was all.

I got a diary as souvenir, and found a cute sticker on my back pack, when I went up to finish my packing. We had done sharing our contacts, so I didn't really feel like missing anyone.. honestly, there were some friends got into emo mode. ... come on! YDC will call us to help out in next next events as well.

I noticed that there was a tiny really antique style.. bonsai garden near the entrance of the camp. I like tiny things :)

so and so, we waited, the bus came and we leave the camp. The bus sent us to Badok station, and took the train home.
After helping yh to top up his phone, found out that his ezlink card value is low. so I paid for his ezlink top-up and let him go home alone. I was happy to know that he's home safely. He didn't message me, actually. I knew he's home from his facebook activities.

This will be the longest camp report I've ever written. After all, I'm glad that I survived!

No comments: