Monday, July 11, 2011

Phoenix

The Phoenix is a majestic and magical creature. There are many stories and versions of it from around the world. It is closely related and compared to the sun itself, passionate and strong willed. While also graceful you can be stubborn and easily angered if aggitated to much. You have big dreams to match your burning passion and because of your strong determination you work extra hard to reach your dreams. And once they are reached you start dreaming up more dreams so that you have something else to be passionate about. You love your family and you are very loyal to them, Honar is a big deal for you.
-  - - - -
I just want to feel good about myself.
my life is pathetic, my type is restless, nothing can be changed.

Thankful to everyone who has been through with me all the time.

No comments: